|Job: Digital Account Manager - (Digital / Tech Agency) - Shoreditch, London|
|Thursday, 28 June 2012 11:49|
A Digital Account Manager is needed to join a global digital agency specialising in providing open source technology and systems. As a proactive Digital Account Manager you will build relationships across a portfolio of clients ensuring solutions are delivered and exceed expectations.
With offices in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and the USA, our client delivers powerful web solutions (search, email marketing, CMS, development tools, web analytics and more) to leading businesses: Skype, Rolls Royce, Legal and General, Oxfam, Macmillan Cancer Support and V&A to name just a few. Launching their London office six years ago, they have grown to become the Silicon Roundabout success they are today. Joining as a Digital Account Manager it will be your role to get underneath client requirements, understanding what solutions and services are required before making the right recommendations. You will manage the expectations of businesses large and small ensuring that they remain happy at all times and that projects are delivered to exceed expectations. On a day-to-day basis expect to be involved with: writing winning proposals; inputting strategic insight and recommendations; preparing and delivering presentations; managing client services documentation; writing case studies and managing clients. To qualify... We are seeking a Digital Account Manager who is inquisitive, self-motivated, organised, articulate, intelligent and enthusiastic.
In other words, you should possess...
• Great interpersonal skills combined with a natural ability to manage client relationships.
• The confidence to develop and discuss ideas and sell recommendations to clients.
• The focus and determination to deliver projects on time and to a high standard, this should include the ability to manage others (junior/senior/internal/external) in order to achieve the desired outcomes.
• A Marketing, Business or Digital Media focused Degree.
• Prior experience of digital or interactive marketing gained within an agency/consultancy environment.
• Expert knowledge of digital marketing techniques including PPC, SEO, email, affiliates, advertising etc.
• Awareness and understanding of web analytics and metrics.
• Experience of specifying websites and content briefs would be a distinct advantage. A good understanding of online technologies would be advantageous (HTML, XML, etc) as would a post-graduate qualification (CIM) or Masters Degree and exposure to email marketing, creating blogs, campaign planning, IA, affiliate marketing, social media.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong work ethic looking to work in a fantastic office environment in the heart of Shoreditch, London. In return expect a competitive remuneration and good benefits.
Guru are an employment business renowned for delivering careers networking to the Digital sector. In this instance Guru are managing the selection process for this particular Digital Account Manager campaign on the behalf of our client. We offer a transparent service to both clients and candidates which means that if you pass our initial filtering criteria (based on your CV suitability against our client’s requirements) we will email you with the client’s details and also pass your complete application to the client for consideration. By applying to this role you are granting consent for us to work in this way. One final note, your application will only be used in conjunction with this specific role. To apply for this role please send through a copy of your CV to email@example.com quoting the job reference number and where you have seen the role advertised.
Salary range: Competitive